Caring for Your New Bed
To ensure that you get the most out of your purchase, please follow our advice:-
- .....Turn your mattress to make sure your mattress wears evenly and stays comfortable,
you should do this every fortnight for the first three months, (side to and head to toe) then
once a month after that.
- ..... Check your bed's fixings regularly. They can come loose over time.
- ..... Use a mattress protector. This will make sure your mattress lasts as long as possible.
- ..... Keep your bed fresh by airing it thoroughly every few months for a few hours at a time.
- .....Bend or roll your mattress as this can damage the springs and the fabric.
- .....Sit on the edge of the bed as this will place undue pressure on the springs and borders.
- .....Overload the storage drawers in your bed - they shouldn'y be used to store heavy or bunky items.
- .....Walk or jump on your bed It might be fun, but it can damage the mattress.