+44(0)2891 822 544 | email@example.com
You have no items in your shopping cart.
1. Keep regular hours. Routine will program your body to sleep better
2. Create a restful envirnoment. A comfortable temperature and as quiet and dark as possible.
3. Your bed should not be too hard or too soft
4. Exercise! Regular exercise can relieve the stresses of the day, but not too close to bedtime.
5. Cut down on tea or coffee, as they interfere with your sleep. Try hot milk or herbel tea instead.
6. Don't over indulge in food or alcohol. Both may help you fall asleep but will also interrupt it!
7. Don't smoke! Smokers take longer to fall asleep and experience more disruption
8. Relax before going to bed. Have a warm bath or listen to some quiet music like a relaxation CD.
9. Deal with your worries or a heavy workload by making a to-do list for the next day.
10. Can't sleep? Don't lie there worrying about it. Get up, do something relaxing and try again.